If all the 7 planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu then Kaal Sarp dosh is formed. Therefore it is essential that such natives should arrange for remedy of Kaal Sarp Yog so that lucky planets of the horoscope could render favourable results.
According to the situation of Rahu in 12 houses of horoscope there are Kaal Sarp Yogas of 12 types. These are
1. Anant, 2. Kulik, 3. Vasuki, 4. Shankhpal, 5. Padma, 6. Mahapadma, 7. Takshak, 8. Karkotak, 9. Shankhchud, 10. Ghaatak, 11. Vishdhar and 12. Sheshnag.
The Kaal Sarp dosh is of two types- Ascending and Descending. If all the 7 planets are eaten away by Rahu's mouth then it is Ascending Kaal Sarp Yog. If all planets are situated in back of Rahu then Descending Kaal Sarp Yog is formed.
If all houses situated between Rahu and Ketu have planets then Kaal Sarp Yog is fully effective. If Sun or Moon is present with Rahu or Ketu then this yoga is more lethal. If Rahu, Sun and Moon are all situated together then Grahan Kaal Sarp Yog is formed. This is 1000 times more powerful. For such a native it is essential to arrange for remedies and shanti of Kaal Sarp Yog.
If in horoscope all 7 planets are between Rahu and Ketu but partially few planets are outside the axis of Rahu and Ketu then Partial Kaal Sarp Yog is formed. If only one planet is outside the axis of Rahu and Ketu then also Partial Kaal Sarp Yog is formed.
The effect of Kaal Sarp dosh
The native having Kaal Sarp Yog suffers from mental unrest, hurdles in gain of wealth, barriers in having children and uninterrupted disputes in married life. Usually the native sees bad dreams. Different fears and worries persist. The native does not get full reward of his talents. Normally the success in work is delayed. Sudden loss of money or prestige is an indication of this yoga. The native without any reason suffers from diseases that are not cured by medicine.
The prescribed remedies of Kaal Sarp Yog can give relief from these problems. According to horosope whenever the mahadasha or antardasha of Rahu/Ketu comes then Kaal Sarp Yog is more effective. The transit of Rahu and Ketu through Rahu or Ketu or Moon of natal chart also makes this yoga more influential. At that time remedies or worship carried out with devotion are highly useful. You can also lit lamp of mustard oil for 43 days before Kaal Sarp Yog Yantra to get rid of troubles and to ensure all round development.
Kaal Sarp Yog in your horoscope
In your horoscope the Mahapadma Kaal Sarp Yog is present. This yog is present in descending order. The descending Kaal Sarp Yog does not come fully in the definition of Kaal Sarp Yog but it has some influence.
Due to this reason the married life though normal could be painful and disturbed. The native remains unsuccessful in his love affairs or he may not be blessed with a desired spouse. The native may be ill from time to time. The worries and mental unrest do not leave the native due to one reason or other. His confidence may be lacking. The native travels a lot but success is not there.
The enemies of the native hatch conspiracies against him and try to cause harm.
The native does not take much interest in worship, recitations, alms or other religious activities. The character of the native remains dubious.
Due to Kaal Sarp Yog of this type the native should not work in army.
The native sees bad dreams from time to time such as snakes, fearful scenes, hanging etc.
The financial position of the native remains normal. He is good in legal matters and is successful in politics.
If you are feeling above disturbances then arrange for following remedies; you will definitely get relief
- Establish Kaal Sarp Faults Removal Yantra in your home and worship it regularly.
- Give coal to flowing water (such as a river) on three occasions during auspicious time.
- Put coconut fruit on three occasions at auspicious time in flowing water such as a river.
- Use red curtains, bedsheets and pillows in bed room.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa every day.
- Feed birds for 1¼ month by barley.
- Boil pine, mustard and loban (benzoin) in water and take bath with this water (only once).
Alms for Ketu
Donate gold, iron, til (sesame), seven grains, oil, gray clothes, gray flowers, coconut, blanket, goat, sword etc from time to time.
- Remedies for Rahu and Ketu Use blue handkerechief, blue watchstrap, blue pen, and iron ring.
- On every Monday do abhishek (bathe the deity) of Lord Shankar by yoghurt by chanting Har Har Mahadev.
- Fix a swastik made of silver at an auspicious time on your main door and on its both sides fix snake figures made of metal.
- Give masoor dal (a lentil) on flowing water (such as a river) seven times during an auspicious time.
Important : Kindly note that worship of Kaal Sarp dosh is done only by wooden sandal. Don't use sindoor, roli(red lead) etc.
Posted By : Vinod Jindal on Jun 02, 2011